Hydroponic Food, Plants and Growing Systems
Our goal here at Sassakala is to help and inspire you to take responsibility for you own health by Growing Your Own Food at home.
Growing your own food and cooking with it is (in our opinion) one of the most powerful and rewarding activities a family can do together. By choosing to grow your own food (even if it is only a very small amount) you will be taking control of your own health, you will be teaching children healthy habits along with valuable life-skills, and you will be helping create a better and healthier environment.
Growing our own food at home is part of who we are and we want to share that with you and your family by supplying you with information, inspiration, and supplies for hydroponic and organic gardening along with other resources we think you might find useful.
What we really want is to start something more than a farm.
We want …
- to show kids where real food comes from
- to encourage you to take control of your health by growing some of your own food at home
- to show you how much fun it can be to cook beautiful, healthy meals for yourself from the food you grow
- to show you that it’s not only possible but also amazingly rewarding to put food on the table that came from seeds you planted and nurtured yourself
- for you to Grow Your Own food